Friday, May 6, 2011

The Real World

What a whirlwind this week has been. I want to start off by sharing a photo of my banquet date and I. Fraternity banquets are such a huge part of Elon life and I had the perfect date. It was such a good way to start my last few weeks here. Banquet brought some of my best memories of senior year. "No Feelings"            
Right after the perfect weekend, I received my first job offer and accepted. What a time of mixed feelings in my life. I am so blessed to have a job waiting for me with three weeks until graduation. I will be working at Addison Whitney, a top brand consulting firm in their Charlotte office. I have worked so hard throughout my time at Elon and I truly do deserve this.

But on that same token, having a job makes it all real. In a mere 15 days, I will be leaving my friends. I am the only one moving to Charlotte. It terrifies me and breaks my heart that I won't have my girls with me. Somewhere along the lines, my friends stopped being my sorority sisters and became my family.

Whirlwind of Emotions has set in.

No comments:

Post a Comment