Wednesday, April 20, 2011

We Get It On Most Every Night.

Today I am celebrating Tri Sigma Founders Day. For those of you who don't know, being a member of Sigma has truly defined my college years. Being the Chapter President is something I will be so proud to tell my kids about one day. With graduation right around the corner it is hard to imagine my life without my chapter. So in honor of the day I want to share a few memories from the four best years of my life with the most amazing sisters I could ask for. While my family plays a huge role in my plans for the future, so do these girls, because they are truly my soul mates. 

Senior Fall Formal
Happy Holidays for PC 08..
My dedicated Trio.

Lastly, Greek Week Dance 2011. What's Greek Week Dance you may ask? Well check out this link, I was in the dance and  I promise its great!

If you have a daughter, encourage her join a sorority because my mother can attest to how Sigma has changed me for the better. Some people say its all about paying for friends, and if that is what you think, I can assure you I didn't pay enough. The memories I've made and the friends I have found will stay with me forever. 

 I literally live for us.

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy every last moment with your sisters! <3 Looks like your girls have a lot of fun. I really miss the year when I lived in my sorority house and I made memories to last a lifetime.

    ReplyDelete