Monday, April 18, 2011

The Beginning of the End.

Today I am one month away from graduating college and exiting the bubble known as Elon University where I have spent the last four years of my life. A day in my life is filled with anxiety, plans of change, and plenty of last memories spent with my wonderful friends. With that being said, I believe there is no better time to start a blog and track where my life is headed. 

I grew up in small town North Carolina and have been blessed by God with one of the most incredible families imaginable. My parents are my idols, my brothers are my ultimate best friends, and my sister in law is my newest confidant. As I experience these last few weeks in college and chart my path for the future my decisions will effect all 6 of us. 

You may wonder what makes my blog worth following? Well I was raised by the quote "make us proud and remember who you are." These powerful words are the basis of how I live my life everyday and my blog will show you all what it truly means to be Daddy's Carolina Girl in a big world. 

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment